1) Team – 3-4 members to develop and oversee the project
2) Research to identify sources (Villager archives, churches, synagogues, schools, Ramsey County Historical Society, Minnesota Historical Society, Highland District Council, Highland Business Association, individuals, etc.)
3) Coordinate with Ford Legacy Team (Brian McMahon, etc.)
4) Reach out to Highland Community to identify interests and other participants who will commit to the project
5) Meet with Daniel Bergin (TPT) to help shape oral history documentary
6) Facilitate Legacy planning about what can be brought into the Ford site development that reflects Highland history and serves as ongoing legacy.